Before I moved out, Rachel and I got a chance to make these awesome baked plums. They are SO easy and heavenly. I think that if you bake any fruit with honey, it will turn into dessert gold. We ended up topping it with a little bit of yogurt and cinnamon, and it was perfection.
Finally, touchdown Eagles! Maybe they sensed that people (namely me) were getting bored, and decided to finally make some good moves on the field.
4 Plums (cut into halves and de-pitted)
4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Toss plums with cinnamon and honey to coat all of the plums.
3) Arrange plums in baking dish.
4) Place plums in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
5) Top with a dollop of yogurt.