Every night before I go to sleep, I heat up some almond milk, add some honey and cinnamon, and drink it as a nightcap (minus the alcohol obviously). I seriously look forward to it every night.
Tonight, I decided to try adding in some chocolate. It was beyond good - like a slightly nutty hot chocolate. I drank it while watching Friends reruns under a huge down comforter. If I had a fireplace right now, I would be all set.
Almond Milk Hot Chocolate
70% Dark Chocolate Bar
1) Heat 2 cups almond milk in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
2) Add in 1 -1.5 tsp of honey. Stir.
3) Add in 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
4) Break chocolate into 2-3 1/2 inch squares and stir into almond milk. They should melt right in. And then you can adjust by adding in more chocolate if you deem necessary.
5) Watch Friends under a blanket, sit by fireplace, and sip hot chocolate.